-Rubi Arellano

Welcome to my Blog, my page is about being loved with peace and happiness and friendship. I'll be having many quotes similar to that. I'm more than glad to share with you all. :)

Fabulous


Monday, February 28, 2011


Tupac Amaru Shakur is my favorite rapper favorite music of all. He was known as 2pac, Pac, pr Makaveli. He was an American rapper. Most of Tupac's songs are about growing up amid violence and hardship in ghettos, racism, other social problems, and conflicts with other rappers during the East Coast – West Coast hip hop rivalry. He was a big rapper, he sold 75 million albums worldwide, it made him one of the biggest selling music artists in the world. Him alone sold 37.5 million records. 
Tupac was born on the East Harlem section of Manhattan in New York City. He was named after a Peruvian revolutionary who led an indigenous up rising against Spain and was subsequently executed.
Tupac grew up ass any other young kid; He wasn’t coming from such a wealthy family. He grew up with many struggles and was poor. He never met his father Billy Garland until he got shot on 1994. His mom always made him believe he was dead. He never knew how it was to have a father.
Tupac’s mother influenced him while growing up because she knew she could have made him be successful. She was there for him and stayed strong and knew she was able to support him even if they didn’t have money.
I see Tupac has made people realize many things out in this world. And I do believe if he were still here, he would have made a big change/difference.
The song I really like from him would be KEEP YOUR HEAD UP because I do really believe a women can be strong and rise that head up everyday. Just like Tupac says as him being a man.
http://2paclegacy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment