-Rubi Arellano

Welcome to my Blog, my page is about being loved with peace and happiness and friendship. I'll be having many quotes similar to that. I'm more than glad to share with you all. :)

Fabulous


Friday, May 6, 2011

My Vacation

My vacation went pretty awesome. I didn't get to spend it much with my son but at least the lord gave me many opportunities to be with him as much as it was possible. The father of my son had the chance to come visit for two months. I had the greatest moments with both my son and future husband(: My birthday was during vacations and it was awesome because what I asked for I got it. Now I'm finally 18 and I am excited to look forward to experience to being an adult. My sister in law gave birth to my first niece and it was a great day for me even if I wasn't able to be there and as in till this day I haven't met her.

No comments:

Post a Comment